Can I view a house in person?
The answer is yes; we can arrange a physical viewing before you proceed with your reservation – subject to the application, affordability criteria and assessments.
Please read the following viewing guidelines prior to your viewing, they will help us to create the safest viewing environment possible (amidst this ongoing pandemic) and help us to maintain the necessary social distancing measures required.
- Viewings will be strictly by appointment only.
- Only those named in the Help to Buy application can attend the viewing – although we appreciate that the current restrictions on childcare mean that it might be necessary for buyers to bring children. If anyone other than the applicant and co-dependents attend, we will be forced to cancel the viewing.
- Viewing times to be kept to a minimum – 20 minutes will be the maximum time allotted per viewing.
- Try to ask any pre-screening questions the day before viewing – it will enable you to better concentrate your time on the home itself.
- If attending a viewing, please wear gloves and observe 2 meter social distancing at all times.
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle or away from the property, until the sales coordinator calls to confirm that the property is ready to be viewed.
- Sales Coordinators will be wearing gloves and will have hand sanitiser, wipes and shoe coverings available for your peace of mind. The Hand sanitiser will be available at the front door on arrival, we ask that you use this before entering the property.
- Immediately prior to the viewing, the Sales Coordinator will open up the property – opening windows and internal doors (using door wedges) – thus limiting contact with door handles etc. The Sales co-ordinator will then remain outside the property during your viewing.
- You will be able to view the whole property freely; without the Sales Co-ordinator. Any questions can be asked by text/Phone, or after the viewing, outside of the property – limiting closer contact will help keep everyone safer.
- Toilets in the property will be unavailable for use.
- All forms and marketing material will be provided electronically prior to the appointment – no paperwork or brochures will be provided during viewings.
- If you or any member of your household is showing physical symptoms of coronavirus either prior to, or during a viewing, then the viewing will be delayed.
- We ask that you take your gloves, masks etc. away with you, no rubbish should be left in the property.
Stay safe! The Snugg Team