Can I view a house in person?
The answer is yes for all homes that are built; we can arrange a physical viewing before you proceed with your reservation – subject to the application, affordability criteria and assessments.
For homes that are reserved off plan; we will organise viewings as soon as safe access has been granted.
Please read the following viewing guidelines prior to your viewing, they will help us to create the safest viewing environment possible (amidst this ongoing pandemic) and help us to maintain the necessary social distancing measures required.
- Viewings will be strictly by appointment only.
- Viewing times are allocated 20 minutes per viewing. If you require an appointment to measure, please let us know so we can allocate extra time.
- Immediately prior to the viewing, the Property Sales Coordinator will open up the property – opening windows and internal doors.
- You will be able to view the whole property freely; without the Property Sales Co-ordinator. Any questions can be asked after the viewing.
- Toilets in the property are unavailable for use.
- If you or any member of your household is showing physical symptoms of coronavirus either prior to, or during a viewing, then the viewing will be delayed.