New Snugg Homes Viewing Procedure – Thank you for your patience!
We understand that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is worrying and that many things still feel uncertain – and although the government have now relaxed the restrictions on the property market and construction sector – they have also stressed that the relaxation of the rules could only work under strict social distancing and other measures designed to combat the virus.
So, thank you for your patience whilst we have reviewed these changes and assessed the safest way we can implement them for our customers and our staff.
Because we are so busy – we have to prioritise viewings. So prior to a physical viewing, we ask that you use our new virtual tours. One of the safest ways we can show you our homes, is to bring them to you. We have already started creating video tours of our properties – these can be seen on our website on the individual development pages. Going forward, we will strive to create video tours for all of our developments and for each property type.
Can I view a house in person?
The answer is yes; we can arrange a physical viewing before you proceed with your reservation – subject to the application, affordability criteria and assessments.
Please read the following viewing guidelines prior to your viewing, they will help us to create the safest viewing environment possible (amidst this ongoing pandemic) and help us to maintain the necessary social distancing measures required.
- Viewings will be strictly by appointment only.
- Only those named in the Help to Buy application can attend the viewing – although we appreciate that the current restrictions on childcare mean that it might be necessary for buyers to bring children. If anyone other than the applicant and co-dependents attend, we will be forced to cancel the viewing.
- Viewing times to be kept to a minimum – 20 minutes will be the maximum time allotted per viewing.
- Try to ask any pre-screening questions the day before viewing – it will enable you to better concentrate your time on the home itself.
- If attending a viewing, please wear gloves and observe 2 meter social distancing at all times.
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle or away from the property, until the sales coordinator calls to confirm that the property is ready to be viewed.
- Sales Coordinators will be wearing gloves and will have hand sanitiser, wipes and shoe coverings available for your peace of mind. The Hand sanitiser will be available at the front door on arrival, we ask that you use this before entering the property.
- Immediately prior to the viewing, the Sales Coordinator will open up the property – opening windows and internal doors (using door wedges) – thus limiting contact with door handles etc. The Sales co-ordinator will then remain outside the property during your viewing.
- You will be able to view the whole property freely; without the Sales Co-ordinator. Any questions can be asked by text/Phone, or after the viewing, outside of the property – limiting closer contact will help keep everyone safer.
- Toilets in the property will be unavailable for use.
- All forms and marketing material will be provided electronically prior to the appointment – no paperwork or brochures will be provided during viewings.
- If you or any member of your household is showing physical symptoms of coronavirus either prior to, or during a viewing, then the viewing will be delayed.
- We ask that you take your gloves, masks etc. away with you, no rubbish should be left in the property.
We will make sure we allow time between appointments for cleaning of door handles etc. and to ensure that there is no overlap between different household appointments. Our priority is to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff at all times.
The Snugg Team